Hey, I have a friend who is trying to connect his laptop to the internet with his curve as a teethered modem. It was working great before, and after some change (not entirely sure as to what), the computer no longer detects his phone as a modem. I can connect to the phone with the DM, but I can't get the computer to detect it as a modem. How can I solve this issue.
    02-06-09 01:34 PM
    I don't know... I have the same problem with my VZW curve. Any advice would be great!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 02:54 PM
    I would call Tech support for either Carrier. Since the buyout between Alltel/Verizon there have been some minor issues with MIN changes. If the MIN changed for some reason it just needs to be put in the options of the access software on the computer. Give customer care a ring, they should be able to clear it up no problemo.
    02-07-09 10:33 AM
    Battery reset the phone and reboot the computer and try again. You may want to remove the DM and reinstall incase the driver got corrupted. Also for VZW make sure you the most current copy of VZaccess manager. TO check for for current revision you go to VZAccess Manager
    02-07-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD