Hello all...brief synopsis of my story.

I had a blackberry curve (crimson red) from at&t for about 3 months give or take, but without a data plan.

Well today I bit the bullet, and boy oh boy is it worth the 50 dollars at&t is charging. I'd take the whole clip if I knew it was this good. It's only been a day but oh my...Where has this been all my life!

For not being 3g I can't complain...I loaded a few pages faster than a friends tilt. It's like having a brand new phone...I can't stop grinning at my old but new toy. I can't even figure out which email's to put on it lol. I don't even have 10 accounts but makes me want to make more.

I was user before...but now I can truly say I'm addicted. I can see an attempted intervention in my near future.
    06-13-08 03:36 AM
    I too had a bb in the past but no data plan. I now have the Verizon Curve w/data and I am also addicted. Enjoy!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 09:39 AM
    Welcome to your new life

06-13-08 09:55 AM
    Welcome and enjoy. Data plan does make it a whole new phone.
    06-13-08 10:05 AM
    Lol, I'm so envious! Wish I had the data plan, but parents think I'm toooooo young

06-13-08 11:38 PM
    My son keeps asking me to upgrade so he can have my current Blackberry. I keep telling him that it won't be the same without the Data Plan.

06-13-08 11:42 PM
    Hello all...brief synopsis of my story.

I had a blackberry curve (crimson red) from at&t for about 3 months give or take, but without a data plan.

Well today I bit the bullet, and boy oh boy is it worth the 50 dollars at&t is charging. I'd take the whole clip if I knew it was this good. It's only been a day but oh my...Where has this been all my life!

For not being 3g I can't complain...I loaded a few pages faster than a friends tilt. It's like having a brand new phone...I can't stop grinning at my old but new toy. I can't even figure out which email's to put on it lol. I don't even have 10 accounts but makes me want to make more.

I was user before...but now I can truly say I'm addicted. I can see an attempted intervention in my near future.
    You'll find the world is your oyster now! Sure, it seems a steep price to pay for that data, but I make up for that by hunting down the massive amount of freebies out there to pimp out my Berry. Viigo is a great help in accomplishing that feat. There is even a CrackBerry Edition: http://www.getviigo.com/crackberry. Have fun!
    06-14-08 12:40 AM
    Enjoy your new life.
    06-14-08 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD