Hey guys, I have recently been having problems with my curve. First i kept getting an hourglass in the middle of the screen so i deleted my facebook app. now my aim randomly signs off and sometimes ppl tell me that they have been messaging me but I never got the IMs. Is there anything that would fix this? Or should i try getting my curve replaced?
    11-16-08 12:39 AM
    Hey guys, I have recently been having problems with my curve. First i kept getting an hourglass in the middle of the screen so i deleted my facebook app. now my aim randomly signs off and sometimes ppl tell me that they have been messaging me but I never got the IMs. Is there anything that would fix this? Or should i try getting my curve replaced?
    i got the same problem can somebody help?
    11-16-08 03:36 AM
    Did the hourglass stopped after you deleted facebook? I had a friend have the same issue on sprint and once she deleted it the hourglass quit, but I hadn't heard anything about the AIM, have you deleted and attempted a reinstall on it?
    11-16-08 03:40 AM
    The hourglass problem did stop after i took off the facebook app..I havent tried reinstalling it tho. I am thinking about taking off the aim ap and reinstalling it to see if it fixes it. The problem just started recently and i have no idea what it could be.
    11-16-08 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD