Hi all! So I'm a brandnew BB user (Curve 8330) and am loving the community over here!

Here's a question that I have tried everything possible to find an answer for (still waiting for tech support answer from Aerize).

On the advertised screenshots for Aerize email alerts app, it shows the "stunning" colors of a black background, white text, etc. However, with both the trial and now the purchased version, all I get is a dull gray. Does anyone know if this is simply how it displays on the Curve (if so, not too thrilled with it) or am I missing something? There are no options to change colors from what I can see.

Thanks so much for any help or experience you have with this!
    04-23-09 03:37 PM
    Ah, never mind all. I just received a very helpful and super fast message from support: "Alerts (as well as the rest of our apps) will automatically match whichever theme you have selected. Some of the recent screen shots show it running on a Bold or Storm, which have a pretty sleek looking black and chrome kind of theme out of the box. You can usually change your device's theme in the BlackBerry Options under Options > Themes and there are many themes available either for free or for sale that allow you to customize the look of your device.

Best regards,
    Aerize Service"

Hope that helps others wondering the same. Seems so elementary and simple... That's the learning curve with the Curve I suppose
    04-23-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD