Where did it go?

Does it exist anymore?

It was taken down
    07-25-08 01:02 AM
    Really? When and why?
    07-25-08 01:05 AM
    Weak, that was a great place to go!
    07-25-08 01:09 AM
    I think the hoster took it down. Probably contacted by RIM.
    07-25-08 01:18 AM
    Adlen's site and a couple of the blackberryfree ones are also showing the same message - or no message.

RIM is getting annoyed and who can blame them.

To them, we are just a bunch of pirates even though we would actually love to give help, feedback and support to RIM is we but could.

So RIM forum lurkers, please take this message back to RIM.

WE ARE RIM / BLACKBERRY FANS. WE LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS AND WE WANT TO HELP IN ANY WAY WE CAN, PLEASE.
    07-25-08 01:39 AM
    Amen Pete!
    07-25-08 04:54 AM
    Sorry guys, I'm currently trying to find a new way to host my links. At the moment there are a few on the old 4.5 GMail but not all just yet. And it doesn't help that my laptop is broken.

Please keep links OFF the forum! People have given non-refundable donations
    to help the forum out (I don't deal with the money) and if RIM shut the forum down then you've paid for nothing.

Do you think I should relaunch the toolbar without links? Did anybody use it?

I'll find a way people, don't worry. I haven't given up but it's been a bad week and then my only functional computer messed up.

-Adlen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Adlen; 07-25-08 at 05:21 AM.
    07-25-08 05:18 AM
    Sorry guys, I'm currently trying to find a new way to host my links. At the moment there are a few on the old 4.5 GMail but not all just yet. And it doesn't help that my laptop is broken.

Please keep links OFF the forum! People have given non-refundable donations
    to help the forum out (I don't deal with the money) and if RIM shut the forum down then you've paid for nothing.

Do you think I should relaunch the toolbar without links? Did anybody use it?

I'll find a way people, don't worry. I haven't given up but it's been a bad week and then my only functional computer messed up.

-Adlen

I definitely used it, and cant wait for you to get it back up and running. I wonder if making the facebook group private and putting links up in 'secret code' or something. I dunno, that was just a shot in the dark lol.
    07-25-08 08:58 AM
    I definitely used it, and cant wait for you to get it back up and running. I wonder if making the facebook group private and putting links up in 'secret code' or something. I dunno, that was just a shot in the dark lol.
    I was thinking that but it's linked with my personal Facebook and I don't particularly want that taken down.

If I get no other response I'll make the new toolbar just for you BloopBloop
    07-26-08 04:16 AM
    I def used it too... Everything was looking good... Was sad to see it was down... I too have been thinking we should at least rename the downloads so a search for the "correct name" turns up nothing...
    07-26-08 06:16 AM
    I was thinking that but it's linked with my personal Facebook and I don't particularly want that taken down.

If I get no other response I'll make the new toolbar just for you BloopBloop
    yay =] you're the man, adlen
    07-26-08 08:45 AM
    Why thank you BloopBloop.

Really sorry I haven't been on top of things this week but three bits of good news:
    1) I got to see The Dark Knight.
    2) I fixed my laptop.
    3) I'm going to see The Dark Knight again next week.

Yeah so I got movies to see, bmx bike things to repair, christenings to go to and all that jazz.

07-27-08 04:42 AM
    I def used it too... Everything was looking good... Was sad to see it was down... I too have been thinking we should at least rename the downloads so a search for the "correct name" turns up nothing...
    Thats a very interesting suggestion. RIM wont find them and neither will we.
    Someone would have to post the "incorrect name" just to get things started and it wont take but a minute for that to spread too; unless the name is constantly changed.

Its probably easier to get into winess protection than it is to get these new OS's.
    07-27-08 06:30 AM
    I should be in a safe house/witness protection thing in case RIM hire a guy to come after me. Hmm...

I'll find a way, keep the suggestions rolling.

07-27-08 07:10 AM
    Well, truth be told, you really do need to be careful. No matter how much you help by getting things out to us, it's not our but*ts on the line.
    07-27-08 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD