Hoping someone can help me, because I'm going nuts! I just switched internet providers (comcast to att), but still using Outlook Express for my e-mail account. I tried adding my new email address to my bb through the BIS setup. I received an email saying it was successfully set up and I should receive emails in ~20 min. That was several hours ago, and still no new msgs. Since then, I have deleted both e-mail accts on my phone, resent service books, added both back on, verified host routing table, & did battery pulls. All messages I have received say that everything has been registered and successfully set up, but I am not receiving any emails (but I have some on my computer). Any thoughts on what to try next? I appreciate any and all input!
    10-25-08 09:06 PM
    I JUST read another thread, two people in that thread deleted thier facebook app, and thier emails came in, so if you have facebook.. try that perhaps?

I know earlier today there were ALOT of people, me and fiance included that the emails did not come thru for quite some time, they allll eventually did...

Maybe a call to AT&T customer service..
    10-25-08 09:09 PM
    Thanks Rachel-I saw that too about Facebook, but I don't have it, so that isn't the culprit. I may have to wave the white flag and call my provider. I was just hoping to find a quick fix here rather than spend a long time on the phone...anyway, thanks for trying!
    10-25-08 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD