I have been trying to add my work email onto my BB. Every time i try, I get an email to my work address saying this
    " This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server."

After 2 or 3 automated attempts, during this time period i get emails to my work account saying the above and on my BB in the "enterprise activation screen" it says " activating" . After the last attempt my phone says " the server is not responding. Please contact your system administrator"

the work email server is microsoft office outlook . My work login and password work fine. I'm on a verizon Bb. I just can't get to connect!

What am i doing wrong?
    09-30-09 10:04 AM
    Are you on a BIS or a BES?
    09-30-09 11:12 AM
    I'm using bis
    09-30-09 11:21 AM
    I would go into bis and delete and reinstall your work account. I have never heard of the messages you are getting. You are using BIS but is your work account on a bes server?
    09-30-09 11:30 AM
    i'm not sure how to figure out my work server, but i am on bis for sure. I'm having trouble logging into my BIS account right now. Is this the problem?
    09-30-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD