with my 8330, with the plantronics MX505 via 2.5 adapter, I have to access my headset each time making a call or receiving a call. This is !@#$@#$.
    Any idea? Thanks so much
    03-25-09 08:58 AM
    I'd also like to know how this can be achieved as well. Being the "cheap-a$$" that I am (or the logical one), I bought a 3.5 to 3.5 cable to hook my 8330 up to my car stereo in my 09 Caliber. I use the AUX option on my stereo to play the output of the BB, while the mic on the phone picks up my voice. It was definitely cheaper this way than buying the Bluetooth adapter for the car. I'd love to be able to just plug in the cable to my phone and have it automatically activate the headset, but I can't figure it out.
    04-05-09 01:25 PM
    same here no one knows how to do it?
    04-08-09 04:34 PM
    I'm not sure how else this works. Can you give a little more information? I took a look at the Plantronics and it looks like a standard wired handsfree device.
    04-08-09 04:48 PM
    if you have a headset plugged in, in the 3.5mm jack and lets say your listening to music and a call comes through... the call doesnt go straight to the headset it goes like normal and you have to press menu>activate headset
    is there a way to have it automatically go to your headset
    04-08-09 05:24 PM
    No. I know stereo bluetooth headphones will do it, but I don't think wired devices will.
    04-08-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD