With help, I found online where I can disable email being sent to my phone. I dont know how to do this from my phone if I go out etc.. I cant find that area on tzones, and I cannot accesss tmobile.com from my BB.. any idea?
    09-05-08 02:19 PM
    Do you have the internet plan? Access the 'manage internet email' icon from your phone to edit your email options from your phone.
    09-05-08 02:38 PM
    I do, but I cant find anythning in there that will help me, what specifically am I looking for in there
    09-05-08 02:48 PM
    What exactly do you mean disable email being sent to your phone?
    09-05-08 02:49 PM
    On the t mobile website I can stop or start msgs being sent to my device.. but I was wondering if I was out and no access to a PC, how can I enable it again from my phone, tzones I cant find the link I need and I cant access tmobile.com from my phone
    09-05-08 02:52 PM
    If you are on BIS, I have never heard of being able to stop emails from coming to your phone as per convenience. In my knowledge, once you have the email plan, you have to delete the account if you wish to stop receiving emails from that account. And you can do the deleting/adding accounts from the manage internet email' icon on your phone.

I am curious as to how you go to tmobile.com and stop emails from coming to your phone temporarily. Could you please elaborate?
    09-05-08 02:56 PM
    I just called T mobile..

I can turn off the data thru options and then mobile network with the understand I can still text and call, I just wont be able to browse the net or get emails, and when I turn it back on, I will get all the emails coming in.

Thats what I needed to know

Thank you though
    09-05-08 03:10 PM
    Oh and thru tmobile.. I log on, click on learn, then email and messages, click on the filters icon by the email address I have there,

It says right there.. when no filters apply
    . forward messages to mobile device
    . Do not forward messages to device.

So I know I can log on and do it that way too, but I cant do it from my phone, however can disable the data on my phone.

Whew! LOL that sounds all babbly
    09-05-08 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD