Through the AT&T Media Mall, I purchased a ringtone. The Media Mall sent a message to my Blackberry (8310 Curve), and I clicked on the link. I pressed "buy." At first it said there was an error, so I had the AT&T website send the text again. This time, the purchase worked. The problem is that I can't find the ringtone on my phone! It isn't in the ringtones folder under Media. When I plugged my phone into my computer via the USB port, and when I opened the media manager it said there was no media card? And there was no ringtones on the phone. So what do I do?

I'm a TOTAL Blackberry newbie, so please be patient with me! Thank you in advance.

06-14-08 10:02 PM
    *bump* Anyone?
    06-16-08 06:10 AM
    1st off, do you have a media card inserted into the phone yet? If yes, then try reformatting it. If not, keep readin'.

If you don't see the tone under the ringtones folder in the phone, try pulling out the battery and putting it back it. Wait for the phone to boot up, then check the folder again and see if it appeared.
    06-16-08 02:17 PM
    yeah, I would suggest a pull also..also, you have like up to 24hrs to d/l the ringtone..and you can do it again..try that also and see if it works
    06-16-08 02:27 PM
    I don't think there is a media card in my Blackberry. Should it have come with one when I bought it from the AT&T store, or would it have been an extra purchase? I only have a SIM card.
    06-18-08 09:39 AM
    Yes you will need a Media Card.
    06-18-08 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD