Hey guys I have a verizon curve 8330, and I was wondering what were some good cases for this phone.the case I have now isn't that good. I was also wondering what would you guys recommend as a spare battery. I've seen a lot but I'm not sure which is the best one out there at a reasonable price. I also need a new charger, and recommendations on that aswell? Lastly, I was wondering where I could find an app that did the work of a quick battery pull. Its a hassle to have to take of the case to access the battery. I remember reading about a free one but I foregot to download. Thanks for all the help guys, have a happy new year!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 04:43 PM
    Charger - Check at a Tmobile retail store. They sell these for $7.

QuickPull

Batteries
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 12-31-08 at 05:06 PM.
    12-31-08 05:04 PM
    I have that cradle that AG posted, and its really worth the $, charges quick, can reach in the dark as the logo is lit, its great. Also have the quickpull app, nice and small, works like a charm
    12-31-08 05:14 PM
    QuickPull is great!
    12-31-08 05:17 PM
    Thanks graceless, I see you around the curve forums a lot. Your always a helper. =D

12-31-08 06:37 PM
    You guys are all great, thanks for the input.

12-31-08 06:38 PM
    For a curve battery pull you can also press ALT+Right Shift the aA and arrow next to it+DEL. I think its those keys they reset your phone as if you did a battery pull.
    Last edited by rangel2011; 12-31-08 at 09:37 PM.
    12-31-08 09:23 PM
    Yeah I find the short cut accomplishes the same as a battery pull but it doesn't seem to last as long. Its fine with me I generally just end up doing it every other day or so.

12-31-08 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD