Hello everybody

Having been a BB curious for some time I have finally decided to step onto BB territory and have nearly decided on a Curve 8320. I have some simple questions regarding it though which I thought maybe some of you would be knowledgeable about and willing to reply...

1. I have seen the new Bold, it looks great but just too big... but is there a Curve on the cards soon with 3g Support?

2. My 2 priorities for BB use, which lead me to the 8320, are its wi-fi capabilities and Docs 2 go (PDF, Word, Excel reading and minor editing) features. How well do you think they work ? Is slight web browsing really feasible with the curve, and does its wi-fi function work well and just about anywhere ?

Many thanks in advance!
    Pedro
    (Portugal)
    07-27-08 07:16 AM
    answer to question #2
    I got a curve abouta month back, and I'm hooked. I got the tmobile wifi version, and it finds wifi networks easily and the speed is great. websurfing is a breeze.

I never tried docs to go,but pdfs are a pain without the 'repligo reader', they don't download permanently to the BB and reading them is a chore. even with repligo, it's slow and tedious to read them. I prefer my laptop to do those kinds of things. but when all I have with me is the BB, it does the job, till I can get to a PC. I can't see making it my #1 viewer/editor anytime soon.
    07-27-08 08:13 AM
    Ola, Pedro! Por fim alguem Portugues por aqui. To answer your questions for me the 8320 has worked very well for those features. Haven't had any problems so far.I love everything about the BB it has made my life so much easier.
    Hello everybody

Having been a BB curious for some time I have finally decided to step onto BB territory and have nearly decided on a Curve 8320. I have some simple questions regarding it though which I thought maybe some of you would be knowledgeable about and willing to reply...

1. I have seen the new Bold, it looks great but just too big... but is there a Curve on the cards soon with 3g Support?

2. My 2 priorities for BB use, which lead me to the 8320, are its wi-fi capabilities and Docs 2 go (PDF, Word, Excel reading and minor editing) features. How well do you think they work ? Is slight web browsing really feasible with the curve, and does its wi-fi function work well and just about anywhere ?

Many thanks in advance!
    Pedro
    (Portugal)
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD