I sent a *.jad (theme) file to my gmail account. But when I try to download it on the BB, I get this error message?

907INVALID COD - file not found. <--what does this mean?

How then do you install an OTA theme? I thought it was pretty straightforward but I'm wrong.

** I can't use the desktop manager because I don't use Windows and haven't had time to figure out the Linux (Ubuntu) version.

Thanks.
    04-21-09 12:26 PM
    You need to download the theme straight from the source. The JAD file you are downloading is accompanied by a COD file - thus you can't save the JAD and email it to yourself, you need to go through the direct link.
    04-21-09 01:17 PM
    You need to download the theme straight from the source. The JAD file you are downloading is accompanied by a COD file - thus you can't save the JAD and email it to yourself, you need to go through the direct link.
    Thanks Adam. Is there any way that you can send me a link as an example so I know what to look for? I assumed the problem might be what you're describing. But every link I've followed has only had a *jad file available. I've never seen a COD file that accompanied. Thanks for replying so fast.
    04-21-09 01:35 PM
    You won't see the COD. Its on the server w/ the JAD files but you will not be able to download it. Thats why OTA JAD files are just OTA.
    04-21-09 01:41 PM
    You won't see the COD. Its on the server w/ the JAD files but you will not be able to download it. Thats why OTA JAD files are just OTA.
    So you're saying that I acces the link from my BB, correct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD