OK I have had my 8330 for 90 days and I love it but I would love some help on using some apps.

I have Quicklaunch and Viigo and have not used them yet, any tips on how to get started. They seem a bit complicated and take up some memory so I want to use or loose them.

Please share your tips and hints for these apps and possible Vlingo too though I have used it some and like it so far.

Also let me know if I should have posted this in the app forum instead. I trust you 83xx's more though which is why I put this post here.

Thanks so much for being such an excellent resource!

PS What is better Pandora or iheartradio, I do not like Slacker.
    Last edited by mccarthyand; 09-05-09 at 12:47 PM. Reason: forgot PS
    09-05-09 12:43 PM
    1. I'm not familiar with Quicklaunch but I use Viigo. Some people think it's great, some people hate it. I really just use it when I'm bored. What I don't like about it is that it shows you an excerpt of the article, then you can choose to view the full article. But sometimes that takes forever to load and I just give up.
    2. Vlingo is cool and if it weren't so expensive I'd upgrade so I can use it for texts. You can update your Facebook status though.
    3. Pandora is better. You can type in an artist or song you like and it will create a station with that type of music. Lately though sometimes it just stops after a song and I have to shut it down and restart. Other than that, it's good.
    09-05-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD