Hello,

I'am new to the forums, but not to blackberries..

Anyways, I can't choose which phone to get.

I have three chocies, the iphone, gemini or curve 8320..

The thing is I already have the curve 8320.

And its starting to take a **** on me. Besides the fact, I work at a dirty factory..

So my trackball is constantly getting dirty.. I'm tired of replacing that dam trackball...

So figured the gemini is the answer to all my trackball problems...

But the lack of flash is a turn off... Are their any cases, you could recommend, that would help protect my curve??

I'm thinkin about gettin another curve, because I love it so much...

I can also get a good deal on a iphone. So I'm stuck between a rock and hard place.
    09-14-09 04:21 PM
    Hey the trackpad perhaps would help you yes, but you consider to use the original bag where you can put your bb an then use it in your pocket, that will keep it cleaner the trackball an you can have less problems with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 11:09 PM
    If your curve still works fine keep it. If its just the cosmetics look of the phone that's making you steer towards a new one I would do a complete overhaul by installing a whole new housing and getting a otterbox case for it after. It covers the whole phone even a membrane over the keyboard and the ear phone and usb ports with a rubber tab. The trackball is the only thing exposed but you can easily buy and replace the trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD