450 minutes, free nights and weekends, unlimited text, email & web and pix-flix all for $80 but let's not forget the surcharges and taxes added on to the $80but happy to have a bb curve.
    08-20-08 02:13 PM
    $85 sounds about right to me! I get a discount through verzion and i am paying $120 a month for both of my BB phones. If i didn't have my discount its about $200 a month.
    08-20-08 02:16 PM
    KWIM?
    Sure.

Asylvia, you have not met my wife - unlimited talk isn't enough for her
    08-20-08 02:16 PM
    I think $85 is abt right I pay $90ish...and I don't hv unlimited voice I have unlimited text mssg..(I do more textg and emailing than anything!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 02:21 PM
    Um just so you know there is no way you have all that for under a $130 a month. I looks like what happened is your on a 450 minute plan for 39.99 that gets you unlimited calling to anyone on Verizon. Then add the Email and Web for blackberry at 29.99 that is also unlimited. Add in your text package and taxes and you come to around $80 a month. PM me if you have any other questions.
    08-20-08 02:23 PM
    woah! you guys pay to recieve calls & sms???? so you sms your friend, you use a "credit" to send it and he uses a "credit" to recieve?
    We dont have credits in the US unless its prepaid, which you cant do on BBs. but you get x # of texts for $x
    08-20-08 02:25 PM
    I pay and around 52.00 a month with Telus. I have 250 daytime unlimited night and weekends starting at 6pm until 7am. I have 250 text (i don't text alot) I have unlimited web and unlimited email unlimited IM & facebook and yahoo. But we have 14% tax plus a 6.00 system fee. unlimited Telus to Telus and unlimted family (to my husband) so I think you got a good deal because I pay for voice!
    08-20-08 02:32 PM
    woah! you guys pay to recieve calls & sms???? so you sms your friend, you use a "credit" to send it and he uses a "credit" to recieve?
    Hear in the USA we don't get free incoming like Europe.
    08-20-08 02:40 PM
    What does what T-Mo have have to do with the question being asked? T-Mo by me is the worst carrier out of all the carriers we have...EVERYONE I know complains, you get what you pay for I guess

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I was just suggesting that if the OP had his/her choice of carriers that maybe he could get a better deal with a T-Mo plan. Just explaining what I had (to be helpful) and that it might be a better option. Also, letting him/her know what others have can help them see for themselves if they are being "ripped off," which in my understanding, is *exactly* the question being asked.
    Last edited by juicebox; 08-20-08 at 05:46 PM.
    08-20-08 05:38 PM
    yeah usually the kiosks arent corporate, so double check with verizon to get a breakdown of exactly what your plan is.
    as was already stated twice, if not 3 times (if you bothered to read)...verizon has a contract with circuit city for CORPORATE (read: same as free standing) owned/operated/staffed kiosks within the store. its the same as goin to a regular store, minus customer service/tech support.
    08-20-08 05:48 PM
    $85 sounds about right to me! I get a discount through verzion and i am paying $120 a month for both of my BB phones. If i didn't have my discount its about $200 a month.
    you get a 40 percent discount
    ?
    08-20-08 08:09 PM
    Verizon is Verizon is Verizon... I work for a premium retailer and we all sale the same plans period but some jack a$$ agents out there retail and direct will stiff you with a plan that is to much for your needs but makes them $$$. the worst case I see is acually alot of direct agents doing this. best case is to ask around and find someone that you can be refured to. I have been doing this for over 2 years and have built up my customer refurals because of this. PM me if you would like me to look into anything for you.
    08-20-08 08:38 PM
    you get a 40 percent discount
    ?
    Damn, 40 percent I wish I had that much!
    08-20-08 10:06 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD