i was having some problems with my blackberry so i did a restore to a early day and then it didnt fix it right so i went back to my previous one and fixed it and now my 8330 wont reconize my media card and i go into options and click media card and it says media card not inserted so i tryed a battery pull and check the card and it looked fine then re booted the device and same thing. i cant reformat the card or anything to get it to work and it worked just find before i tryed the restore

so i tryed pluggin it into my computer and i wasnt prompted for mass storage and my comp doesnt reconize the card through my blackberry
    09-23-08 04:55 PM
    I had the same problem on my 8330. The slot is a very tight fit and alignment can be tricky. The first time I installed a car it was not perfectly aligned up and the card got a small crack in it. I had to bring it back to the store and get another card. It worked fine after that
    09-23-08 05:05 PM
    darn i didnt think there would be like a fix for this but maybe later tonight ill pull it out and stick the card in my computer and see if it works and if it does then its gotta be something with my phone
    09-23-08 05:10 PM
    i pulled it out and put it in my comp and it was good so i put it back in the fone and slid it into a little different spot and its all good..
    man thats a tricky card reader to get it in just right
    09-23-08 05:39 PM
    Yeh, putting that teenie micro card in requires more effort than on other comparable devices (such as my daughter LG Chocolate 3) ... most phones/devices you can just slide into a little slot and "bam" good to go!

At least ya got it up and running!
    09-23-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD