I have had my bb for two weeks it wont charge on my wall charger or laptop. (yes I am using the correct wires, the outlet also works.) I have re downloaded the desktop manager and it still doesn't work. I have done battery pulls everything I have read on here I have tried and nothing is working. I can only charge my phone in my car. I need help.
    03-31-09 11:29 PM
    The usb port might have a problem. You are lucky the car charger is working.

Take the BB back for another phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 11:37 PM
    thanks for the post,i have the insurance on the phone but i bought it from someone i work from and he got it off ebay. think i will still be able to get a new phone if something is wrong with it.
    03-31-09 11:52 PM
    3rd party insurance? If you can get a replacement phone then go for it.

03-31-09 11:56 PM
    no the insurance is through sprint when i set up the phone. i had a rumor with sprint prior to my bb. i just upgraded to the bb plan and upgraded my insurance.
    04-01-09 12:00 AM
    Are you sure they'll cover your BB if it wasn't purchased through Sprint? I've never heard of a carrier insuring a phone that wasn't purchased from them.

04-01-09 12:02 AM
    when i set it up over the phone everything went through fine and i got theinsurance they never asked me any questions about where i had gotten it from or anything like that.
    04-01-09 12:03 AM
    Hopefully they don't ask you for a receipt. Lol.

04-01-09 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD