I hope that someone can help me.

I've recently, as in yesterday, reformatted my Windows Vista computer, complete reformat.

I installed Office 2007 as I have before, went to blackberry.com and downloaded the newest version of the Desktop Manager and set up the synchronization within the manager with no problem.

I then click "Synchronize" it will connect, blip on the computer screen by saying "process", my blackberry will "connect to desktop" then nothing happens.... it goes back to the main menu on my computer as well as my curve goes back to my main screen. I even tried isolating the sync just to sync the calendar, it starts the operation and then just exits out, does not crash. It does not create a log for this operation so I don't think it runs at all. What should I do?

It will backup my database, etc. and will even recognize my bluetooth connection as well as the "wired" connection, but it will not sync with Outlook.... though there was one weird error about how 1 message and 1 text wasn't able to be backed up but I clicked "ok" and said "Backup Successful"

I tried the renaming of the intellsync to intellsync_old as well as tried to see if maybe the Outlook 2007 patch would work, but it's not available for my phone.

Any idea what the issue would be? I'm at a loss.... and this is what I use on a daily basis for my home and business.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!!!!
    Sue

ETA: I'm also using Kasperysky Internet Security 2010, would this be causing an issue?
    Last edited by klorfzore; 12-26-09 at 01:08 PM.
    12-26-09 12:52 PM
    its sounds like you need to configure the sync between outlook and your phone, go to sync>than select sycronization on the left side of the screen>than on the rite side select configure i believe, it will than allow you to configure your sync between outlok and the blackberry, hope this helps. cheers.
    12-26-09 12:57 PM
    This was part of it.

I already configured it all to sync with my personal folder/profile within Outlook.

The desktop manager finds my outlook profile for the configuration, however will not move pass the "process" screen when connected to my blackberry.
    12-26-09 01:03 PM
    Dear goodness.... I didn't click "SYNCHRONIZE ORGANIZER DATA"

All is well now!

Phew.... no more reformats on Christmas Day.

Thank you!
    12-26-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD