4mos into my love affair with the 8330 however have noticed recently that often when I go to websites, I get an error message saying that I need to get a more up-to-date version of Adobe Flash.

I have tried to download it from Adobe however it says that my platform is not supported. Has anyone else run across this problem and/or know a solution? I searched the forums and couldn't find anything. Would updating my OS to 4.5.0.131 help?

Thanks in advance for your help !!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 05:31 PM
    Blackberry does not support flash. There is no way around it

04-13-09 05:48 PM
    Do you think they ever will?
    04-13-09 06:01 PM
    Bummer ! Well now I know !!! Thanks for the info !!!

04-13-09 06:13 PM
    Yes BlackBerry will support Flash. It is likely they will NEVER support FlashLite, but will opt for the full version of Flash (versions 8-10). in the mean time, Skyfire: Free mobile browser. The PC web on your phone. Real fast. is in alpha for BlackBerry users (or is about to be)
    04-13-09 06:15 PM
    Yes BlackBerry will support Flash. It is likely they will NEVER support FlashLite, but will opt for the full version of Flash (versions 8-10).
    Interesting tidbit there Can you elborate a little more on anything you might now?
    04-13-09 06:27 PM
    Yes BlackBerry will support Flash. It is likely they will NEVER support FlashLite, but will opt for the full version of Flash (versions 8-10). in the mean time, Skyfire: Free mobile browser. The PC web on your phone. Real fast. is in alpha for BlackBerry users (or is about to be)
    Skyfire isn't available for blackberry
    04-13-09 07:05 PM
    Skyfire isn't available for blackberry
    Did you not read the post you quoted? He didnt say it was available.
    04-13-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD