Hey berrydudes,
    My 8330 is on Sprint. It works great, for the most part no problems. Except recently (last few months) when i play the Sprint TV I have a couple problems:

1. I can only channel surf twice. Meaning, when I open the TV program, I watch one channel for a minute, then I go back to the menu to look for other channels. I find another one, I may or may not be able to load it. If I do, I can watch it. When I'm done and want to watch other channels, the thing will not load any channels, let alone view them. It's like the memory is full. I exit out and go to the main menu, I punch in ALT>L,G,L,G, pull up my log and delete it, then erase any memory with the memory cleaner. i go back to TV and can watch my two channels, then I have to do it again. Anybody got a solution to the problem?

2. I open the TV and watch only one channel. It goes well for about 5 minutes then it begins repeating itself over and over. Like somebody hit a loop button or something. It seems like the memory gets full and then it quits streaming only to repeat the last scene over and over. I do what I did to temprarily remedy the problem in #1. What's the deal, do I have a seeting somewhere messed up?

Thanks!!!!
    06-09-09 10:42 PM
    I have been having the same problem,one of the main reasons I switched to Sprint was for the unlimited plan with TV. When I played whith the demo phone in the store I did'nt have any problems. Somebody help us please!!
    08-05-09 11:46 PM
    IMO the TV is the most useless app I have tried to use. I have had my BB since january and the TV has never worked properly. It freezes and glitches and takes FOREVER to load up a channel. I have started several times to just delete it but my file free space is high so I dont need to....yet.
    08-06-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD