Hi,

I configured the phone in options -- media card to show up as mass storage, and formatted my card.

It won't show up. My friend has the same phone, and his will. I tried his card in my phone and while my phone saw the info on the card, it would not show on the same computer.

I have copied my backup contact list/messages to and from the computer using USB before, so I know it works, which makes this all the more strange. What could I be missing? Or could it just be a defective blackberry?

Also: when I plug it in via USB, a plug icon will appear by the battery, but unlike my friend's 8330 the plug does not stay.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    08-24-09 08:29 PM
    08-24-09 11:05 PM
    Did u press yes when the prompt on your bb screen sais "use as Mass Media Storage" ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 06:44 AM
    Did u press yes when the prompt on your bb screen sais "use as Mass Media Storage" ?

This was going to be my question as well. When u plug it into the computer it should ask this and you pick yes or no on the berry.

08-25-09 06:48 AM
    There is no prompt that comes up on the blackberry, although I didn't choose the prompt option in the menu. I will read that other thread and see what's up. It strikes me as very strange that it does not keep the plug icon next to the battery even when plugged into a high power usb port.
    08-25-09 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD