My text and picture messaging is working fine.

When someone calls me. I cannot HEAR them and my phone is not on mute, nor is the call showing that it's muted. I can't hear anyone that calls me. Does anyone know if i hit a button or something to cause this? Other than it being muted bc it's not. I also, when I try to call anyone on it. I don't even get a dail tune or hearing the phone ringing the other person just dead slience. I'm PISSED.

Anyone? Please help.
    09-04-08 11:05 AM
    Try taking out the battery, putting it back in and dialing *228, Option 1 and see if that helps at all.
    09-04-08 11:06 AM
    Do you have a ringback tone on your phone. If you do try removing it. I had a similar problem, and it was the ringback tone that was causing it..
    09-04-08 11:08 AM
    Also make sure your ringer volume is turned up and not all the way down.
    09-04-08 11:08 AM
    Had same problem first day i purchase my curve through Verizon. Batt pull should work. They told me it had something to do with a MMS i had received. Good Luck
    09-04-08 11:12 AM
    I have heard that issue before. If you receive or dial a call at the same time an MMS is trying to come in, it causes a temporary error in the OS and stays there until you do a soft reset. That could be the problem.
    09-04-08 11:14 AM
    Try taking out the battery, putting it back in and dialing *228, Option 1 and see if that helps at all.

Thanks so much it worked.

What exactly happen?
    09-04-08 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD