I know that several people on the forums have complained about the betas not being able to playback large video files. I seem to be having the same problem. I have tried formatting my card and reloading the files but have the same issues. Anyone out their have the same issues? Got this resolved? Any help is appriciated. Thanks
    09-01-08 08:53 PM
    I had the same issue happen with my OS. I will just wait till something greater is released or a patch to fix this problem. Its not to much of a big deal for me right now just as long as the main things run smoothly
    09-01-08 09:00 PM
    I had the video issue with .66. It wasn't just large videos though. It wouldn't play any of the videos that I personally encoded, both short and long (they all used to work with 4.3). Though .66 did play the full length films that I got online from blackberryvids before it went under. Something in the formating between my 3gp files and the ones made by FTWrath (owner of blackberryvids). I guess you could ask him and see what exact settings he uses.

Too strange for me though, back using 4.3 . . . for now.
    Last edited by Piggy791; 09-01-08 at 10:46 PM.
    09-01-08 10:41 PM
    I've found that the 3gp files that I encode don't play. So I always encode to mp4. They play just fine.
    09-02-08 09:59 AM
    Well I hope they fix this. I would hate to have to redo any of the files I have.
    09-02-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD