Whenever I tether my Verizon 8330 to my macbook (either by bluetooth or usb) I always have to do a battery pull to get it working again afterwards. Once I disconnect the phone and it goes out of modem mode, the data connection never seems to work without doing a battery pull. I can make phone calls just fine, but anything requiring a data connection doesn't work. Occasionally I've been able to just turn off all connections and turn them back on and that would work, but even that doesn't work 100% of the time.

Any idea as to why this is?
    05-07-09 09:20 AM
    I find that too, but I've also found that if I just leave it alone for about 10 minutes it will most often come back to full operation by itself. I'm rarely that patient. Often the soft reset will do the trick too.
    05-07-09 09:42 AM
    I have an 8330 with Sprint and found that to be the case also, however I finally figured out that turning the radio off and back on did the trick just as well and is much less time consuming. Give it a try.
    05-07-09 10:05 AM
    I have an 8330 with Sprint and found that to be the case also, however I finally figured out that turning the radio off and back on did the trick just as well and is much less time consuming. Give it a try.
    I usually try that first. I has worked maybe 1 out of 10 times. You must have "the touch".
    05-07-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD