This past weekend i went up to the mountains and took pictures i want to send to friends but the thing is. My phone will not send to certain people and I can only receive from certain people. What could be the cause of this?
    07-05-09 08:41 PM
    This past weekend i went up to the mountains and took pictures i want to send to friends but the thing is. My phone will not send to certain people and I can only receive from certain people. What could be the cause of this?
    The only thing I could think of is that the people you are trying to send the pics to have some sort of restriction/block on their device/account. Not sure about receiving from certain people, but it could be a size limit.
    07-05-09 08:44 PM
    The thing is i've always sent MMS to these people and after this weekend it suddenly stopped. the odd thing is the people that receive are only Verizon folk
    07-05-09 08:46 PM
    The thing is i've always sent MMS to these people and after this weekend it suddenly stopped. the odd thing is the people that receive are only Verizon folk
    That is strange. Could it be your location? You said you were in the mountains. What did it say on the top left corner? 1XEV or just 1X? How many bars?
    07-05-09 08:49 PM
    That is strange. Could it be your location? You said you were in the mountains. What did it say on the top left corner? 1XEV or just 1X? How many bars?
    That is what I thought as soon as I saw this.

You might have roamed on to a different, non-mms, network.
    07-05-09 08:51 PM
    It was doing 1X with full bars. But now im home and its 1XEV full and still nothing
    07-05-09 08:52 PM
    It was doing 1X with full bars. But now im home and its 1XEV full and still nothing
    Try calling Verizon and see what they say. The only other things I could think of doing is a battery pull, which probably won't help this problem, or to go to "Connections" on the home screen on your berry and disconnect from data then reconnect.
    07-05-09 08:57 PM
    That is what I thought as soon as I saw this.

You might have roamed on to a different, non-mms, network.
    You mean like one of those other carriers...AT&T or T-Mobile?? LOL
    07-05-09 08:58 PM
    You mean like one of those other carriers...AT&T or T-Mobile?? LOL
    haha

Well I wasn't mentioning any names.
    07-05-09 09:02 PM
    haha

Well I wasn't mentioning any names.
    LOL I had to I am glad I didn't say Sprint though hahaha.
    07-05-09 09:04 PM
    Thanks for the advice guys, I guess ill call verizon in the morning.
    07-05-09 09:06 PM
    Not a problem!! Good luck! Tell me what happens!!
    07-05-09 09:08 PM
    I am with vzw & I have always had trouble sending MMS to friends on Sprint.
    Just my .02

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 09:37 PM
    that probably dont have data access mms even though doesnt use this blocks mms when data is blocked on the phone
    07-05-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD