When selecting how to send a pic I just took (Email/MMS/BBM) and then selecting the contact who's getting it (in messenger 4.5), there's a significant lag. This lag is also present on a friend's 8330. Is there a fix to this issue?

I'm posting this here, as the problem is specific to my 8330 (I got a Storm on craigslist last week, and despite that device's MANY issues, the messenger works very well).
    10-18-09 01:55 PM
    i have this problem sometimes too. a battery pull usually fixes the problem for the next time anyway.
    10-18-09 06:54 PM
    I had the same problem friday i take a pic click send then choose to who then send it would hang till i had to pull the battery did that to me 4 times in a row so i called my carrier and they resent Tower files whatever that means lol but it fixed the problem.
    10-18-09 07:23 PM
    Its also happening to me. My alltel rep says there is an overall problem with the curve and to go on the desktop and get some sort of update. I haven't done it yet but I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 07:26 PM
    BB tech told me to do this next time if it happens so i dont have to call, you might want to try it,
    go to options/Mobile Network then hit menu key and choose Start Provisioning and let it do its thing you will see the dbl arrows going crazy for short time. worked for me
    10-18-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD