Here I have US cellular blackberry 8330 and starting yesterday it stop functioning properly. The keyboard is not working, the trackball is not working, non of the side function keys are working. Pretty much anything with input to the phone is not working. Phone is working though, it is able to receive phone calls, sms, emails. It just there is no way to answer them without answer key functioning.

So far I tried pulling battery several times which didn't help much. I tried updating and downgrading os with same results. I am lost at this point any help would be nice in resolving this issue.
    06-15-09 01:51 PM
    Sounds like a hardware issue. If it is still under warranty I would either take the phone in to a store or call CS for a warranty exhchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 02:38 PM
    Sounds like a hardware issue. If it is still under warranty I would either take the phone in to a store or call CS for a warranty exhchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the input.

I don't know if I am lucky or a psychic but I pulled out the trackball out of the device and it came back to life. Got all of the input back to running again
    06-15-09 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD