I have a 8330 Curve from Verizon, lately the Voice Dialing will start up on its own, it will show the initializing voice dial, and listening screen (no sound) and it will cycle like this over and over and over again. It prevents me from making calls, answering calls, and no sound. I can BARELY text or email as this will do this, end and three seconds later starts all over again and goes on for hours and hours. Pulling the battery doesn't help, I have tried a hard reset to no avail. It will do this for a day or two, sometimes three and then resolve itself, only to start up again a week or two later. someone else wrote this before i am having the same problem. how can i use or install crackmem wirelessly without the chord. if thaat is not an option is there a step by step on how to use it with the chord to erase the voice dailing programs?/??? and my batterry life starting draining fast for no reason a few weeks ago. turned off bluetooth and it only helped a small fraction.
    11-15-10 01:05 PM
    Do a factory reset with BBSAK and reload the OS. Try to do a backup first.
    11-15-10 01:35 PM
    Or use BBsak to wipe and try out a hybrid from BBtweaks. You can also delete individual features like the VAD with BBsak, but I would try a differnt OS. It sounds like it's gone sidways on you. BBsak is fairly painless to use, but do a little research first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 03:00 PM
    Here's a great guide for backing up, wiping, upgrading and all things using BBsak.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...s-pics-548313/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD