so is rim still down? by 8330 has worked great since day one but riw was down a few days back and ever since the email has not worked. i was on with alltel tech support for 75 minutes and nothing got fixed. they tell me they are talking to rim. i have a sbcglobal account and he setup a blackberry account and i don't get emails till i launch the browser. go figure!!!!
    04-16-09 09:04 PM
    You can try registering the HRT by going to Options, Advanced, Host Routing Table, Enter, Menu, Register Now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 09:43 PM
    Also, you can log into BIS via the e-mail settings icon and resend your service books, when they have issues, this is often the fix you need, especially with e-mail.

04-16-09 10:34 PM
    Also, you can log into BIS via the e-mail settings icon and resend your service books, when they have issues, this is often the fix you need, especially with e-mail.
    Agreed. I had to do this with mine.
    04-16-09 10:37 PM
    It happens from time to time. Based on all the problems I read about folks that had uograded their OS, I made sure to log in with each of our BBs and resend them when done, and thus far have had no issues.

A big thanks for those that have saved me headaches.

04-16-09 11:48 PM
    Yeah try going to alltel.blackberry.com and re registring your email accts
    I would imagine that is the site url
    Sprint's is sprint.blackberry.com

04-16-09 11:53 PM
    Already re registered and sent service books twice. Glad. Pay a monthly fee for something that don't work. O I'm sure I will get a credit onmy billl

04-17-09 09:14 AM
    Silly of me to ask but with all this, have you tried a battery pull (remove battery with phone on, wait 30 seconds or so, and replace)?

04-17-09 09:38 AM
    i think its all rims fault. all of you are a big help but did the battery pull and updated everything and registered everything. still nothing
    04-17-09 04:59 PM
    i think its all rims fault. all of you are a big help but did the battery pull and updated everything and registered everything. still nothing
    Mine was intermittent yesterday. Works great today. Patience young grasshopper
    04-17-09 06:02 PM
    I'm glad mine has never went out. It works perfect. Sucks man. I hope they fix it.
    04-17-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD