On my 8330 the clock on the main screen won't change time, it just sits their with the exact same time. If I go into option and then date/time the time in their is correct. If I update time in the menu, the clock on the main screen will change but then it stays at that time. I have not installed any apps lately. Running 4.5.0.169 software.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    sraider
    04-02-10 09:47 PM
    Go to options/setup wizard/date and time and select time zone and turn Auto Update Time Zone ON then turn Use Network Time to on. Hit the escape key and remember to Save! Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 11:01 PM
    Sounds like a Battery Pull is in order. Easy to do and worth a try.

04-02-10 11:19 PM
    Go to options/setup wizard/date and time and select time zone and turn Auto Update Time Zone ON then turn Use Network Time to on. Hit the escape key and remember to Save! Hope this helps!

Didn't work
    04-02-10 11:37 PM
    Sounds like a Battery Pull is in order. Easy to do and worth a try.

Yeh I've tried pulling battery. Left it out a couple of minutes but still didn't work
    04-02-10 11:38 PM
    If you don't change it in the setup wizard you can play with it all day and it will never work right. I know from having the same experience.

04-03-10 08:30 AM

I don't have an option for auto update time zone. Also in the setup wizard the option for use network isn't their. But is is in Options/date-time screen to use network, blackberry or off. I have had it set to network. Tried blackberry and off and still didn't work
    04-03-10 07:52 PM
    Does it ask you to save when you exit? If not you may have to save it from the pop up menu. I'm stumped. Maybe one of the resident geniuses will pipe in. Sorry for your troubles.

04-04-10 01:51 PM
    Does it ask you to save when you exit? If not you may have to save it from the pop up menu. I'm stumped. Maybe one of the resident geniuses will pipe in. Sorry for your troubles.

It does not ask to save when I exit but I do save it with the popup menu
    04-04-10 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD