Ok.. I am wanting to change the way the phone responds to the bluetooth headset multifunction button. Specifically i want to tap to redial and hold for the 1 second to run voice command.

I have looked for a long time now and i have not found a way. Has anyone seen if this is possible? Google is my friend... but it seems not today...
    06-17-09 01:23 AM
    It seems as though that function is only available for select bluetooth devices. I have a Plantronics Voyager 520A and I can't run voice command with it. Whereas with my Motorola S9 will run it automatically by default by pressing the call button. So you might just be out of luck. You might wanna specify your bluetooth device. Maybe someone else has it and can give you a better response. In any case, good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 01:42 AM
    Didnt post the type because i doubt anyone has one.

Element Fastrack Bluetooth Helmet.

The exact issue i am having is that when i press the bluetooth button like you normally would it does not activate voice command because its designed to activate helmet to helmet intercom. This is why i am wanting to change the function of the key.

Any ideas?
    06-17-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD