I just got my verizon 8330 and whenever I take a picture 1x zoom and press the send option, it lags to choose which option I want between email,mms,etc. But when I take the picture with 3x or 5x zoom there's no problem, no lag at all, anyone else having this problem
    12-31-08 04:14 PM
    I checked out what u saw. It is not a defect in your phone. The lens on the curve does not zoom. When u zoom in, the phone is just cropping the picture, making it seem like it has zoomed in. The reason it is much faster with the zoomed in pictures is that the file size for those pictures is significantly reduced. The phone does not have to process as much information for those pictures, making it faster to display. I hope that makes sense.

A question for you (or anyone for that matter), when you are viewing a picture, and press 'N' to see the next picture, does the screen quickly display the thumb nails, pause, then display the next picture. Or, does it just display the next picture. Just curious. It was just a little thing I noticed that was a little annoying.

Enjoy your new curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD