My friend has an 8330 from Sprint. He just got it and he's been trying to add contacts to his messenger. He was able to add me, but he's unable to add all our other friends. We've done the battery pull, deleted contacts and still can't figure it out. What's weird is that when he add's our other friends they can see him on the messenger but he cannot see them. Any idea's suggestion?

Thank you in advance
    10-21-08 07:11 AM
    Just to confirm do all the friends have data plans? A data plan is required for BBM to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 07:33 AM
    We all have the data plan.
    10-21-08 08:05 AM
    Its not pending once the request has been approved, I'll have his contact on the BB but he won't have the contact. It like once approved the contact disappears.

10-23-08 09:56 AM
    Maybe they are deleting him :P

I dont know.. allI know with BBM is ya'll have to have the data plan...
    10-23-08 10:08 AM
    I have had this problem before when the person already had me on their list still but I lost them off mine(doing upgrade). So even when I when to re add them, they never got the request. once they deleted me off their list. then I sent another request and it worked...

I have also had sometimes that 3-4 requests. then it finally works...

Weird...huh...
    10-23-08 10:16 AM
    Yea all of us spent like 3hrs trying to add contacts to his BB buit no go. Then he said yesterday he's gotten all but one. Very weird

10-23-08 11:33 AM
    Have u tired adding them via PIN request? I have had the same issue and was told if u know ur friends BB Pin it will work much more smoothly. I have BB curve 8330 Veriizon and works this way 4 me.

Yea all of us spent like 3hrs trying to add contacts to his BB buit no go. Then he said yesterday he's gotten all but one. Very weird

10-23-08 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD