I often work at night where night vision is important. I have the brightness set at 10%. However, the screen is still way to bright. Why cant BB come up with a way to have an auto dim feature that uses either a eye sensor, or link it to the timezone your in? Even at night in the home when the lights are out, and I need to check a message, the screen pops on and blinds you. Is there a screen protector you can get that knocks down the screen brightness out there? Maybe even a NightScreen setting that subdues the screen? Also, the little blinky light that shows BT connection, or a new msg. I have a Bury car cradle for my vehicle. At night, that little LED light constantly blinking in my face is annoying. I have a piece of tape that I put over it at night, but is there a way to turn that off?

Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by Coastiejeff; 11-14-10 at 11:15 AM.
    11-14-10 11:10 AM
    In the same place you turn your backlight brightness down, just below that is Automatically Dim Backlight. . Turn it on.
    Never use bluetooth so I can't suggest a way to turn the blue light off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 11-14-10 at 11:28 AM.
    11-14-10 11:24 AM
    I'll try it. Thanks.
    11-14-10 11:44 AM
    You can turn off the bluetooth indicator light by going to Options - Bluetooth - Menu - Options - LED bluetooth connection indicator. The choices are On/Off.

11-14-10 04:26 PM
    You can turn off the bluetooth indicator light by going to Options - Bluetooth - Menu - Options - LED bluetooth connection indicator. The choices are On/Off.

Great! Thanks, RR.
    11-15-10 09:13 PM
    Yeah, it seems to me the screen gets brighter at night when its kind of the time I want it to be dim lol. Yet again, it is better then having so dim so you can't read it.
    11-16-10 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD