i just upgraded to 4.5.0.77 on my vzw 8330, my sms and email are set to be displayed combined however i still have two folders can someone tell me how to fix this?
    01-08-09 07:13 PM
    SO you have them set to combine, the way you want it yes? but you still have two icons? what do each say?

did you go back in and make sure they are combined? Messages, Options, General Options, the setting is in there.
    01-08-09 07:16 PM
    you will allways have "sub-folders" set up for every email acount you have linked with the BIS, you can hide these folders but i dont think you can get ride of them as they are the actual inboxs for your various email accounts
    01-08-09 07:16 PM
    thanks guys, that's what happened i had the folder set to hidden before the upgrade and forgot! *slaps forehead* doof!

only other thing i've noticed i'm having to reinstall myspace/facebook apps to get them to be on the home screen work fine after reinstall, kind of weird though as every other app reinstalled fine with the upgrade.
    01-08-09 07:30 PM
    Cuz they would have come back as service books, and needed to be installed again if you wanted them
    01-08-09 07:32 PM
    service books? i resent my service books after the upgrade, what do you mean?
    01-08-09 07:48 PM
    Viigo is having issues, it is 4.5 compatible right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 08:58 PM
    nobody uses viigo?
    01-08-09 11:18 PM
    nobody uses viigo?
    Works fine for me. Do you have latest version of Viigo?
    01-08-09 11:23 PM
    finally just deleted and reinstalled works fine now.
    01-09-09 01:40 AM
    Ok now I've got a real problem, I moved the icon for docs to go and somehow it erased my slacker icon. I have deleted and reinstalled slacker and I can not get the icon back, can someone please help!

01-09-09 04:56 AM
    Is it in your applications list, tried a batter pull? resent your service books?
    01-09-09 06:05 AM
    Open up docs to go...the slacker icon might have been "swallowed". This happened to me w/ options. If slacker is in the docs to go folder, just move it up.

01-09-09 08:13 AM
    Ha! It most certainly did get eaten by the docs to go! Ill have to remember that trick for the future although I don't think you can save docs to the home page!

01-09-09 11:08 AM
    2 negatives on .77 I have discovered since installing on my Curve. You cant use Voicenotes on alerts, only on Phone. And you cant Multi task while streaming from the net. I use Moodio for a specific streaming site I love etn.fm. I used to be able to surf my phone while playing but now nothing will prevent it from pausing, even Alt+back to switch applications. Slacker and the Media player itself will let me mutli task, but not when streaming from Moodio.
    01-10-09 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD