I just recieved my new phone because the keyboard stopped working completely on my old one. I backed up my files and whatnot from my old phone and switched them to my new completely working functional blackberry.
    then the problems began. i took a pic and went to click the little envelope to send it and it just didnt work, nothing happened.
    if i go into the picture file, and hilight a picture and click menu for options nothing happens. i can click on the pic to make it full size and once again, click on menu nothing happens. no menu, nothing. therefore i cannot delete send move nothing any of the pictures.
    I also now cannot edit my profiles. i can go to the profile select advanced and click the menu button and everything is there but if i scroll to and click on edit, nothing happens.
    I had a 1g memory card in the phone, i have since transfered everything off it and formatted it. i have also wiped my blackberry and reinstalled the OS.
    Is there something i'm missing. is there an option that maybe i clicked on accident?
    any ideas?
    05-26-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD