Hi,
    I upgraded my 8320's OS to 4.5 but I have problem with GPRS, anyone have the save issue ? How to resolve this ?

Any help, thanks.
    07-07-08 04:45 AM
    You may have to have your service books re-sent, by the way what build software you're running on 4.5
    07-07-08 06:26 AM
    My current app ver is: 4.5.0.44, is the lastest I think. I cannot have my service books resent cause I'm in Vietnam. Is there any way else to do this ?
    07-07-08 01:32 PM
    I have 4.5.0.46 its the latest and its flawless except for one thing! it may drop a call if you are on the wi fi at the same time not sure if its the network or software also make sure you register now on the host routing table BB rep told me that
    07-07-08 10:18 PM
    I have 4.5.0.46 its the latest and its flawless except for one thing! it may drop a call if you are on the wi fi at the same time not sure if its the network or software also make sure you register now on the host routing table BB rep told me that
    I dont understand much about it but in my country there are about 3 mobile network providers, there's only my network provider has GPRS issue with OS 4.5.

Could you give me the link to download the 0.46 you said ?
    07-07-08 10:24 PM
    And he forgot to mention that all of the .4x releases so far have had bugs with the Voice Mail indicator. I am running .44 with no issues besides that
    07-07-08 10:30 PM
    You can login to tmobile.com goto setup internet e-mail and resend service books from there. What exactly is your gprs issue? Are you roaming because you are in the vietnam jungle?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 10:30 PM
    You can login to tmobile.com goto setup internet e-mail and resend service books from there. What exactly is your gprs issue? Are you roaming because you are in the vietnam jungle?

I bought a CSL 8320 from Hongkong, it's unlocked. This phone cannot use My T-Mobile features.

My issue is I cannot use GPRS although I see EDGE on my home screen.
    07-07-08 10:41 PM
    Use like how? You just can't connect out to the internet?

This might sound like an obvious question but do you have BIS or BES on account? Ur paying for blackberry data right? Did you set up the correct APN for wap?

07-08-08 12:41 AM
    Use like how? You just can't connect out to the internet?

This might sound like an obvious question but do you have BIS or BES on account? Ur paying for blackberry data right? Did you set up the correct APN for wap?

Hi money69,
    I did setup the TCP setting correctly, i'm sure about this. I dont have BIS or BES on my account.

I could use Wifi to connect out the Internet but GPRS, for example my Jivetalk and Operamini cannot connect to Internet via GPRS. This issue only happened when I used O.S 4.5.0.x, everything works properly on OS 4.2.2.x
    07-08-08 12:50 AM
    You need a data plan to use your carriers wireless internet on your phone.

07-08-08 04:01 AM
    Oh god, I think it's a bug. I have registered to use GPRS on my phone.
    07-08-08 04:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD