Hi everyone

this is my first time on crackberry I downloaded 4.5 OS for my 8320 curve as one of its features was meant to be the ability to save email attachments to the memory card. This way I can view them on my laptop and make changes to them, although when I open an attachment on the BB it only has save a copy, which goes into a folder called saved messages but I still cant get them to the mem card, any ideas?

Thanks in adavnce

Corkberry

10-22-08 02:46 PM
    I hope someone replies. I have a spreadsheet that I moved onto the memory card using the desktop manager but it wont "recognize" it. Then I tried emailing it and I can only open it now through the saved message which is in the mix of all the other messages...I want it on the memory card for fast reference!!
    10-23-08 12:49 AM
    4.5 should have given you docs to go basic (word and pp) if you install that then check for updates when you have (say) word to go open that will (eventually after registering) give you a link to download sheets to go.
    Then you will be able to open and edit files from your media card directly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 12:54 AM
    When I click Download Attachment it opens another small window to my media card allowing me to pick a fold to save it to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 02:38 AM
    I just upgraded my wife's and my own 8330 to 4.5 on Verizon. She sent me via email from her BB to mine a picture she had taken of our son which I would like to save to my phone's picture directory on the memory card. Unfortunately the only options I am seeing in the email and pic attachment itself are to 'Open Attachment' and not save...So of course I am questioning how can I possibly save this attachment via the phone? Is it possible...?

Thanks.
    10-23-08 10:32 AM
    I've been having the same problem. I have 4.5 version .81 and I still only get the option to open the attachment and not save it. I registered and have upgraded to the free version with sheets to go. I've searched the forums but still cnat find an answer. I'd really appreciate some help here
    10-24-08 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD