Howdy all, huge problem here.

When I try to send an MMS with pic, it hardly ever sends it successfully. Usually get the red x. Also, and worse, it sometimes locks up with the hourglass perpetually spinning. I have to remove and replace the battery to get it running again.

What gives? My old POS LG flip phone always sent pics reliably. This is very frustrating. I could really use your help as I love this phone, except for this problem.

Thanks
    06-02-09 08:40 PM
    Howdy all, huge problem here.

When I try to send an MMS with pic, it hardly ever sends it successfully. Usually get the red x. Also, and worse, it sometimes locks up with the hourglass perpetually spinning. I have to remove and replace the battery to get it running again.

What gives? My old POS LG flip phone always sent pics reliably. This is very frustrating. I could really use your help as I love this phone, except for this problem.

Thanks
    Try taking your media card out then take a picture and try and send it.
    06-02-09 08:55 PM
    I've done that. Actually, didn't have a media card until recently. It does do it more often now, but did it just the same before.

Is that common? Why would the media card have anything to do with it? That would not be worth it to me if I had to remove my media card, take a pic, send it, then replace my media card. It would take like 15 mins with it rebooting everytime I remove or replace the media card!

Any other possible reasons/solutions?
    06-02-09 09:02 PM
    I've done that. Actually, didn't have a media card until recently. It does do it more often now, but did it just the same before.

Is that common? Why would the media card have anything to do with it? That would not be worth it to me if I had to remove my media card, take a pic, send it, then replace my media card. It would take like 15 mins with it rebooting everytime I remove or replace the media card!

Any other possible reasons/solutions?
    Trying to find out if you have a bad card or corrupt file on your card.

Go to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table press menu and select Register Now.

Also try sending a picture to yourself.
    06-02-09 09:09 PM
    Ok. Did that and it said "registration message sent!"

What did I do? And will that fix everything?
    06-02-09 09:13 PM
    Ok. Did that and it said "registration message sent!"

What did I do? And will that fix everything?
    It might try and send some pictures.
    06-02-09 09:48 PM
    It did send the couple of test pics I sent.

Thank you so much! Especially for being so quick.
    06-02-09 09:55 PM
    You're welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD