What does everyone typically have as far as free memory is concerned? Out of 55 I only have about 17 free and thats after I just deleted bb maps, help, tasks and documents to go. There may be more i deleted awhile ago but dont recall.

EDIT: I should mention Ive added google maps, beery weather have myspace and facebook, mets.com espn, berry converter and I think thats it.
    Last edited by Harry_Yambag; 07-13-09 at 11:16 AM.
    07-13-09 11:10 AM
    My memory is horrible on mine! I feel like I've deleted everything useless I can and I still have horrible memory problems. I love my phone but hate the memory issues. I run really super low - around 10
    07-13-09 11:15 AM
    you must have a ton of messages on there. did you do a memory cleaning and do you do a quickpull everyday? I also deleted VOD from mine which gave me a couple extra 3mb. Also check to see if you have your calendar to save everything for ever. Do you have a memory card? Do you have pictures on your 8320?
    07-13-09 11:16 AM
    I have 15 +/- apps, a few games, 2 themes, and a half dozen web short cuts. I run between 10 - 15 Mb's free. I've had more apps on and ran 10 - 12 MB's.

Here's a good guide:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    07-13-09 11:18 AM
    I have a mem card (and save pix/flix to it). I have quick pull to auto run every night. I routinely erase my email and sms/mms. I make sure to close everything out properly.
    07-13-09 11:21 AM
    Some other tips included clearing browser caches Browser, Menu > Options > Cache Operations, clear all.

Clear the event log. alt + lglg, Menu > Clear Log.

Check database sizes. Options > Status, Menu > Database sizes.
    07-13-09 11:21 AM
    Facebook will gobble up memory if left active.
    07-13-09 11:22 AM
    yep make sure you close out of all your programs. you should just have 5 running.
    07-13-09 11:24 AM
    Yeah, I do leave Facebook active. In my research i must have over looked event log. Just went there. the list is huge and it says (warning) after it at top. Does that mean I should clear it? I have 6 running cause berryweather is always on.
    07-13-09 11:24 AM
    There can be up to 5 basic BB apps running (depending on what's installed) + 3rd party apps such as Berry Weather.
    07-13-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD