About a week ago, I woke up in the morning and noticed that my theme didn't look right. All my icons were moved around, icons I had always had hidden were displayed again, and my calendar was no longer displaying my next two appointments. I had an e-mail that said something like "you have successfully set up [email address]", which was odd because the address was already set up and I didn't do anything to change it. Weird things have been happening since then. For example, my alarm didn't work this morning. The alarm display popped up on the screen, but the alarm did not sound. My battery life also seems greatly diminished since this happened. I have been trying to get the battery cover off to reset the phone, but now the battery cover is stuck. It used to come of with no effort at all and now I can't pry it off with anything. PLEASE help!
    02-05-10 01:08 PM
    Try running the stock theme. If you are able to use the browser, go to the CB mobile site. Then from the app store, download Quick Pull. Use that to reboot your phone. It simulates a battery pull without having to actually pull the battery.

You may wind up needing to delete the theme that you are using. It sounds like it may be the cause of you problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD