My Intellisync keep telling : "Failed to connect to Device. Please make sure the device is properly connected and tried again". But my BB has been connected.

I have used the latest DM 4.3. I have no problem accessing the BB for photos, music etc. And it shows "Connected" at the DM. Just have problem with the Synchronization.
    Thanks for any help.
    04-03-08 10:13 PM
    With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in. Then try connecting again.
    04-03-08 10:19 PM
    i have tried that, and it doesn't work.
    I tried searching theforum, and it seems I am the only one who has this problem.
    04-03-08 10:24 PM
    Have you also rebooted your computer?
    04-03-08 10:25 PM
    Have you also rebooted your computer?
    yes ! after the reboot, it works !! thanks for the help. Greetings from Singapore !
    04-03-08 10:28 PM
    Welcome to cb fphang!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-08 02:56 AM
    And to think people from Asia should be the ones really savy with computer stuff hehe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-08 03:04 AM
    yes ! after the reboot, it works !! thanks for the help. Greetings from Singapore !
    I was totally expecting a "no it didn't work after reboot", cause that is what's happening to me. I keep getting the "failed to connect to device" message, despite the DM showing "connected" and the PIN.

Here's the thing: this happened to me before I switched up to DM 4.3, worked OK for a while, and now it's done it again. I haven't been able to sync for two days, and I've tried everything (reboot, unbattery, reinstall DM, reinstall USB driver) except reformatting my computer.

Tonight, I'm going to go home and install DM on my laptop and see if that works. Otherwise, I have no clue. I started a thread on this problem before, but it really does seem like I'm the only one with this issue.
    06-12-08 04:02 AM
    I just encountered this error tonight while upgrading to a BETA. I believe some how a database or file was corrupt.

I did multiple uninstalls and installs of the Desktop Manager 4.5 and OS. Nothing seemed to work. I also did reboots of my PC and Blackberry. Still didn't have any luck.

Finally I went to my last resort and did a wipe with jl_cmder. It seemed to have worked and I'm on my way to getting everything back to normal.

Hope this helps
    07-31-08 02:39 AM
    Same thing happen to me upgradeing to 4.5.0.69 and a wipe and fresh install soolved everything.
    07-31-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD