After I up dated soft wares for my cell phone, my cell phone started turns it off by itself. It goes to blank(no light on), and the only way I can turn it back again is to take out the battery from the cell phone and put it back again.

Now I can't even do the same thing and turn it on anymore! When I plug my cell phone to the charger, it shows a battery sign with a kind of lighting picture on top of a batter pic in the middle of screen.

What can I do?

Is there any way I can talk to manufacture in the US to replace my cell phone after 1 year of warranty?
    02-09-10 01:18 AM
    You have to put what version of os you are using in order to get help..but it sounds like you might need to downgrade...
    02-09-10 10:00 AM
    My wife's 8320 is doing the same thing.. I'll have to check what OS she's running, but I'm sure it's the default OS that came with it (T-mobile branded, but unlocked running on AT&T)...
    02-09-10 06:14 PM
    If you have a media card currently installed take it out and see if the issue stops. If so, you might have a corrupted media card. To fix it simply delete everything off the card and format it again while its in your device. Usually its a corrupted media card that is causing these types of issues.
    02-09-10 06:40 PM
    Just a warning, my 8320 started doing this and it was the battery. May not be the same though as your symptoms are slightly different. Mine would give me a static sound while talking and then turn off. Had to do a battery pull (which only worked sometimes) or plug it in to bring it back. This happened about a year ago and I got an old battery from work. Left mine out and a few months later the battery was bulging! Happened to this battery also this fall andI finally got a new phone. Just looked at my 8320 the other day to wipe it and the battery was bulging out the back, scary!
    02-09-10 08:56 PM
    im having the same problem turns off and until i put the battery in it will work i also can pull it up to no computer i being trying many different types of computer but none will pick up the phone please can someone help me
    06-18-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD