Hi, I have a 8320 Curve that is driving me nuts!!!!!
    When I insert the battery, or connect it to the pc, the LED stays on for about a minute, then starts to flash.
    The phone is not recognised at all by the pc, and it doesn't matter what USB port its connected too either.
    I have tried every program out there to try and get this phone to connect, but nothing seems to work.
    When I try to use the apploader to reinstall the OS, I don't even get the option of USB: Unknown, as the window is blank.
    Any help in trying to solve this would be fantastic.
    Cheers.
    10-26-10 08:41 PM
    Hi, I have a 8320 Curve that is driving me nuts!!!!!
    When I insert the battery, or connect it to the pc, the LED stays on for about a minute, then starts to flash.
    The phone is not recognised at all by the pc, and it doesn't matter what USB port its connected too either.
    I have tried every program out there to try and get this phone to connect, but nothing seems to work.
    When I try to use the apploader to reinstall the OS, I don't even get the option of USB: Unknown, as the window is blank.
    Any help in trying to solve this would be fantastic.
    Cheers.
    Try this link. I used it to recover a nuked berry (which also seems to be your case) and it worked perfectly:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-do-i-recover-dead-blackberry-32322/
    There is also a step by step video for it too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 11:35 PM
    Hi Josh, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, I have tried all of the usual "Fixes" that are dotted about on this forum, and others I may add, but there is still no life in the phone at all, apart from the LED flashes, .

I have had no joy with trying to connect the phone to a number of pc's using different operating systems, the results are always the same, no recognition whatsoever.

I think it looks like yet another paper weight to add to my ever increasing collection, and they all seem to be 8320 Curves too, very strange indeed,

gpz900ra7.
    10-27-10 07:01 AM
    Yes it is very strange that the phones you own keep becoming paperweights.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 12:48 PM
    I'm going to steer well clear of 8320's from now on, they are an absolute nightmare for me, .

I might just use it to hone my soldering skills, , its no good for anything else really.

gpz900ra7.
    10-27-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD