I have a lot of questions about my Blackberry Curve. I am a new user only about two months in so any help would be greatly appreciated.

1: When ever I have a text or email message my indicator light blinks red until I acknowledge the message. But when I miss a call the light blinks red while the phone is ringi ng but stops when the caller hangs up. It will only stay red if there is a voicemail. Is there a way to make the red light stay on until I acknowledge the missed call?

2: I have not upgraded to the 4.5 OS because AT&T doesn't support it yet and I'm scared of beta. But I have a 8 GB memory card in my phone but it only supports a 4 GB. So when I formated it, it said my available space was only 3.6 GB. But I hear the new OS supports an 8 GB, is this true? If so when I upgrade my OS do I have to reformat my card so my device knows it's an 8 GB or will the phone recognize it and still use 8 GB of space even thought it says 4 GB? AND, if I do have to format it is there a way to save what's on my card to my computer before formatting and then transfer it back later?

3: My husband has a private number so when he calls it says "unknown number" is there anyway to give him a personalized ringer without assigning a certain ringer to the whole contact list and then changing everyone else's ringer to something else so my husband will have the original ringer? Is there any other way to do this?

4: When I first got my BB I thought when I clicked on a contact that it showed all available info for that contact even if I didn't have that field filled in. Now when I click on a contact it only shows the info I put in. Did it ever show all the fields or am I just dillusional? Is there a way to see all the fields without clinking edit?
    07-24-08 06:02 PM
    1. The only thing I can think of is if you go to profiles> advanced>menu>edit

2. AT&T does support it because I have at&t and it works
    B. Yes enable mass storage and copy everything to your computer harddrive

3.No you can't or at least I haven't heard of a way
    The phone has no way of knowing if its your husband or someone else

4.I noticed that too
    But its the same with the new 4.5 os

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 06:21 PM
    question 3 go to your hubbys contact and edit scroll down to the bottom and choose ring tone.

Q4 if you have address book on your computer and synce with you BB all the info that you have on the address book for CPU will now be on your BB like work # mobile # address's and so on
    not sure about the first 2
    07-24-08 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD