Hi guys,

Well, I finally downloaded the version of 4.5 for my ATT 8310 that is indicated in the stickies in this forum. I have tried two of the betas months prior to this with out any luck, my BB would always end up freezing up on me. I would do a battery pull and that would free it up for a few minutes and then it would freeze up again. I chalked it up to it just being beta versions and stuck with my 4.2 which worked just fine. I have now downloaded the "official" release of 4.5 and the problem is still there. I checked my memory and it says I have over 23mb left, the same as when I was running 4.2. I dont see that as being the problem.

Knowing that so many people are running the new OS on the same phone as I am makes me wonder, I know its working for them, where am I going wrong. Are there any known programs that have caused these issues for the new OS that any of you know of? I dont have any off the wall programs, just some basic games, GFlash, tellme, operamini, geocache navigator, copilot and thats about it. I have tried battery pulls and resending my service books so far.

Any other suggestions would be really appreciated, Thanks.
    08-16-08 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD