Hey, my friend has an 8310 and its sort of freeking out. At 3am the mobile just phoned his last called person. Also it sometimes starts simply sending messages by itself..... He started writing out a message... all of a sudden the message got sent in the middle of the message.

Another problem he has is that the trackball enter button sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

I changed his trackball however to no avail.... and also wiped his bb also with no results...

Does any have any solution for this?
    03-25-10 05:31 AM
    Sounds like his Curve has issues. Maybe try DL a new OS, or if its still under warranty return it to the carrier for a new one.
    03-25-10 06:05 AM
    Hey, my friend has an 8310 and its sort of freeking out. At 3am the mobile just phoned his last called person. Also it sometimes starts simply sending messages by itself..... He started writing out a message... all of a sudden the message got sent in the middle of the message.

Another problem he has is that the trackball enter button sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

I changed his trackball however to no avail.... and also wiped his bb also with no results...

Does any have any solution for this?

Honestly
    sounds like water damage.
    the trackball is contacting with the button somehow.
    Probably need a new phone.
    03-25-10 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD