I run my 8310 through pocket mac on an Apple Imac. I have paired succesfully with a Freedom universal keyboard but get the error message "keystroke injection doesn't allowed on your device" ( bad grammer I know!) My device is listed as working with this portable keyboard so how do I get round this error message and set my 8310 up so I can use the Freedom keyboar?
    10-19-07 09:51 AM
    Are you on BES or BIS?
    10-20-07 10:18 AM
    If you are on BIS, check your Application Permissions by going OPTIONS > SECURITY OPTIONS > APPLICATION PERMISSIONS. Check if you have your Keystroke Injection on Allow. Basically, I just Allow Interactions, but I use the iGO Stowaway Shasta Bluetooth Keyboard for the BlackBerry.
    10-20-07 10:24 AM
    Hi there! I am a total Blackberry newb, but very well versed IT guy. But this one has me stumped. I just bought a used 7100i of eBay and picked up a Freedom keyboard. I am getting the same "Keystroke Injection" error message as the original poster. However, when I go to adjust eh application security settings, the only option I have to "Keystroke Injection" is "DENY". There is no other choice at all.

Any ideas? I have a feeling that this is a frequent question around here, but cannot find anything for that.

Thanks for any help!
    08-12-08 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD