I put my BB in the case and it must have pressed some buttons as I was doing this. Now everytime I put my phone in the case it deletes my call records and all texts (read or not). I have not had my BB very long and cannot figure out how to reverse whatever is was I did. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS
    08-27-08 10:52 PM
    08-27-08 10:54 PM
    Its possible that your bb memory is full. That is if you had loaded apps, games and themes on it since you had it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 10:55 PM
    I put my BB in the case and it must have pressed some buttons as I was doing this. Now everytime I put my phone in the case it deletes my call records and all texts (read or not). I have not had my BB very long and cannot figure out how to reverse whatever is was I did. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS
    My gf had same problem with her Curve...turns out it was a memory problem... Couple of things to do.... Its most likely a memory problem your runnin into... Do you click close when you're with a program? Some people don't and they have 10 programs running at all times and don't realize it. What happens is while those multiple programs are quietly running in the background, the phone is trying everything it can to free up memory so it starts deleting call logs and sms(since these are the two areas the phone can auto-delete to conserve memory)... Its a pain to have happen. My advice is make sure you're officially closing out of apps and programs and make sure you clean up your message inbox/outbox (I don't let more than 20 messages accumulate before I start deleting)... Also, my gf did a battery pull for 30 seconds and it reset the phone , solving the problem.... I am now using the Curve she was having the prob with and I haven't had any issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD